Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy 5th Wedding Enthusiast!

Five years ago, I fell in love and got married.

And five years ago, I started writing again. Not for a fee or to beat a deadline but simply to write about something I never thought I'd be fond of -- weddings. I guess I got inspired to write about weddings because I enjoyed myself so much when I planned my own wedding.

And here I am, still writing and sharing things that delight me, the gorgeousness and gracefulness of weddings, moments that take my breath away. I feel it's like falling in love all over again every time I witness a wedding, even those which I only see through photos.

Now, after five years, I've decided to change the look of the blog. Just wanted to try something different, something new. Aren't weddings always evolving? Well, so will my blog :-)

I wish I could've taken more pictures of all the ceremonies and receptions I've attended long before I started writing this blog so I could've shared more. An officemate of mine, even prodded me to ask wedding vendors to allow me to photograph some weddings of people I don't even know so I could post about them. I'm not sure that's possible, but hey, maybe I'll try one of these days.

One thing's for sure, as long as there are weddings, there will always be wedding enthusiasts, like me.

Enjoy reading!

No comments: