Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Regalong Pinoy para sa Bahay (Gifts for the Filipino home)

If I had another house, I'd fill it with almost everything from this store. Really.


I've been a fan of Regalong Pambahay (Gifts for the Home) for more than a decade. So much so that their store was a priority for my bridal registry.

From their branches in malls to their outlet store in Mandaluyong, going inside their store has always been a lovely experience for me. It's always like I'm stepping into one of the pages of a home magazine, all giddy and gushy.


There's nothing like the feeling of seeing all the dainty, well-crafted, Filipino-inspired home decor that Regalong Pambahay is known for. I try very hard not to squeal (with delight) whenever I see their merchandise.



Whenever I have a wedding to go to, I visit Regalong Pambahay to look for gifts that are both beautiful and useful. Here are some of them:


Pandan round box









Avalon Lamp





Avalon tray
Damask Tissue Paper holder
Photo frames, candle and keepsake holders



Candle holders





Damask lamps and pillows






Damask jewelry boxes





Glass cake holders, vases, bell covers and goblets






Chairs and footstools made of abaca





More lovely lamps and picture frames





Colorful Pillow cases

And more items for your home (or guests and entourage) from their Trinoma and Megamall branches:







I have these super cute magnets! So Pinoy!



Someday, I'd like to buy one of these for my vacation home. *Crossing fingers*


Regalong Pambahay - Outlet Store FMF Business Center, 126 Pioneer St., Mandaluyong CityTel. No. (632) 632.0778 to 79 / 638.8580
with branches in Pasay Road (Makati), Macapagal Ave (Pasay City) Marquee Mall (Angeles City), SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, TriNoma Mall

www.regalongpambahay.com

*all photos from Regalong Pambahay website and Facebook pages

No comments: