Sunday, November 07, 2010

Everything's coming up rosettes

Being the flower freak that I am, I love incorporating flowers into my wardrobe.

No, I don't have a lot of flower-printed clothes but I do like accessories that mimic flowers. I find them perfect to wear during weddings. They're inexpensive ways to flaunt your femininity.

Some flowers/rosettes I've worn which are found in my past posts:

A pale pink chiffon rosette hair clip to match my pink pearls

A headband with a black rose and black feathers


A big red rose for a bridal shower

Rosettes on my dress for a recent wedding

Others I've worn but have not posted any photos yet:

A gardenia cocktail ring


Rhinestone cuff


Rhinestone-studded silver flower you can either use as a hair accessory or a brooch


Grey peeptoe pumps bought for a song! P500 pesos ($US 10)



Teal strappy sandals

I've seen a lot of brides nowadays incorporate flowers in their weddings (aside from the obvious entourage/church/reception flowers). Brides have flower appliques or satin flowerettes on their gowns, they sometimes use silk or even real flowers for their ring/arrhae pillows, the possibilities are endless!

Have fun with flowers!

No comments: