Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Summer Tablescapes


This was supposed to be a test photo shoot with my sister who just came for a visit this summer.

It was also supposed to be about pale blue items that could be used as inspiration for weddings.

But as expected, I got so sidetracked when I started to prepare the flowers and other props. I went to the flower market and couldn't decide what flowers to buy.










Eventually, I ended up buying pink-tipped carnations, white asters and red-orange roses.

The day before that, I bought macarons and cupcakes and imagined myself getting ready for the royal wedding. Heehee.



Bags and "love box" I brought from Regalong Pambahay.
A folding table I bought from a trade fair.
Iron wrought stack for plates at Dapitan Arcade.
Doilies from Chocolate Lovers.







Vintage cups from my grand aunt.


Most of the items in this post are those which I rarely use. But these are lovely things that "called" to me. Being the sucker that I am for all things lovely, simply bought them without hesitation.



Birdcage from Regalong Pambahay






Cake stand from Dapitan Arcade, bell cover from Regalong Pambahay.

Rings, necklace, flower headpiece all from Forever 21. Mini cabinet from a trade fair.


I had no idea these were gravy boats until my sister told me. But they simply looked elegant -- in a vintage sort of way. :-P




White lamps from Regalong Pambahay.










Iron chandelier from a ceramic store.







Birdhouses from Dapitan arcade. We don't even have birds! Haha.





















Inspiration can be from anything and anywhere. Just look around!

No comments: