Friday, February 27, 2009

'Tis the season to be fair

Let the bridal fair wars begin!

Every year, bridal fair organizers and their respective exhibitors seem determined to out do themselves (or each other) to entice brides-to-be in availing of their wedding services. This year, I expect the scenario in bridal fairs won't be any different and I will make sure I see their marketing strategies in action for myself. These are moments when I can't decide between wishing I was just going to get married (because I want to try new and creative wedding vendors) or thanking the heavens that I don't have to go through the process of being torn between vendors again. Hahaha.

If your schedule permits, I encourage you to check out two of the most sought-after, most awaited bridal fairs in Manila: The Wedding Expo and the Martha Stewart Wedding Fair this March. Got the following info from their print ads and websites:

Wedding Expo Philippines- The Biggest, Most Comprehensive, and Longest Running Wedding Fair in the Country. March 7-8 10am-8pm at the PICC Forum, CCP Complex. For more info, visit http://www.themesandmotifs.com/ or call (632) 409.2555 or (632) 232.3893

Martha Stewart Weddings Bridal Fair debuts in March 2009
Happening on the 28th and 29th of March 2009 at the World Trade Center’s East Pavilion Tent, this exclusive event will provide brides-to-be with exceptional sources of inspiration to help them create the wedding of their dreams. Stylishly arranged displays of gowns, invites, stationery, photographs, wedding cakes, reception decor, table settings, souvenirs and more are sure to inspire both bride and groom to create a wedding truly unique to their personalities. Check out http://www.summitmedia.com.ph/mswbridalfair

See you there!

No comments: