Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Three shoes, three cakes, one couple

I totally attribute it to good timing that I am always seated whenever I look at J Lucas Reyes' photos. If I were upright, my legs would be jelly and I would helplessly keel over.

There is just something about JLR's photos that make me all gooey inside. And with wedding details such as these, who wouldn't?








The bride had two wedding "looks"-- a sheer overlay during the ceremony which she removed for the portraits and reception, and three wedding shoes!














Blooms bursting with color by Vatel Manila.












To match the stunning gown and fresh-from-floral-heaven bouquets, the couple chose to wed with a magnificent backdrop -- the Betis, Pampanga Cathedral which some consider to be the Sistine Chapel of the Philippines.












K by Cunanan catered. I am so loving the shoebox/shoe cake!

I totally love the idea of writing notes for the newlyweds instead of the usual guest book.
Moreso in using the luggage set (I have these from Regalong Pambahay!) to hold the notes.


Aside from the shoebox and shoe cake, there was also a four-tiered cake and cupcakes with a cute topper of the couple.



J Lucas Reyes did auxillary photography for this wedding and you can find more of the loveliness he was able to capture here.


For more photos of this oh-so-gorgeous event, check out photos from the main photographer, Paolo Feliciano, here.




Paolo Feliciano Photography
Mobile: (+63)917.535.4760
Email: paolofeliciano@gmail.comBlog: http://www.pampangaphotographer.com/


J Lucas Reyes
Fine Art Weddings + Lifestyle Photography
Mobile: (+63).919.836.3620

No comments: