Thursday, March 17, 2011

Flowers and frosting

I don't know if I was overly busy the past few months that I missed buying a copy of the latest Wedding Belle issue.


But I'm happy I did buy one. Featured in this issue are spreads of floral arrangements that help brides compare types of flowers that could cost them an arm and a leg vis-a-vis less expensive options but equally lovely selections of flowers.


Your choice of flowers can set you back by thousands of pesos as seen from comparing the bouquets on top (succulents, button mums and dendrobium orchids) versus adding lotus pods, carnations and cymbidium orchids.


Also featured in this issue were cake designs I have never seen before. One of my favorite is this one that has one of my favorite artwork by Gustav Klimt, "The Kiss":




What I continue to love about Wedding Belle is their regular feature on honeymoon hotspots. Each destination includes tips on how to get there, basic information (climate, currency, etc) and what to do while staying there.

In this issue, featured places include Dubai, Spain, Canada, Turkey, Egypt, Austria, Argentina, Portugal and many more!




Wedding Belle is available in leading bookstores.


*No copyright infringement intended.

No comments: