Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Betrothed and Bound in Boracay

Seeing these photos makes me want to just pack my bags, book a flight and bask in the Boracay sun.

But more than just appreciating the seascape, there is just something so lovely about this wedding that makes me rethink about no matter how hot it must have been to mount, love prevails in any kind of weather.

























































Loving these hangers for the girls.















































An all-white ranunculus bouquet! One of my favorite flowers!



































Those cut-out words bring a charming vibe to the table.



One of my favorite shots from this set. The photo is reeking with sweetness.







A special sail for the couple. :-)




















































































Benjie Tiongco
+63917-888-1287
info@benjietiongco.com

www.benjietiongco.com

No comments: